Located in Hadley, Mass., Waterdog Technologies is a new breed of information technology (IT) distributor. Founded by the owner of one of the fastest growing Managed Service Providers (MSP) in the country, Waterdog is out to turn IT distribution on its head by making the profitability and success of its MSPs its primary objective.
Waterdog is hiring an experienced IT Helpdesk Technician responsible for providing technical support to Waterdog’s reseller partners, working with them remotely, one on one to identify the issues and prescribe solutions for each of the IT solutions in Waterdog’s portfolio of products.
The IT Helpdesk Technician is also responsible for maintaining, repairing, and troubleshooting desktop hardware and software packages, printers and related equipment internally as needed.
- The troubleshooting of all service and product issues via email or telephone
- The ability to understand product and services quotes
- The ability to understand complex technical issues and simplify them for others to understand
- Assist with the implementation of both small and large scale projects
The ideal candidate for this job has:
- Experience in Microsoft server environments
- Advanced troubleshooting skills:
- Workstations/Laptop Hardware
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- Macintosh Operating Systems
- Mobile Devices
- Business class software applications (Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to speak in non-technical terms
- Must be able to work in a fast paced small office environment
- Ability to learn quickly, as well as adapt quickly to changes.
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work independently
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Initiative, attention to detail and reliability
- Ability to communicate with technical engineers and/or management on a product benefits and features level for technology-based products
- A passion for IT and for learning new skills
- Knowledge of CRM systems is a plus
Think this exciting opportunity might be for you? Make sure to include three reasons you think you would be a great fit, one question you have for us, and your favorite alcoholic beverage in your response.
Please also include a cover letter, resume, and three references your email to email@example.com